At M R Vehicle Sales we take your privacy seriously and are committed to ensuring the data processed through this website is done so in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you have any questions relating to the way in which M R Vehicle Sales handles data and information of users, then please contact us via the contact page or contact details shown on this website.
Exchange & Mart (part of Newsquest Media Group), who power this website and related services for M R Vehicle Sales, act as a data processor.
THE DATA WE COLLECT
This section outlines the types of data and information collected through this website and the steps available to users to request access, amendment and removal of data.
- WEBSITE COOKIES
- You can disable or delete cookies at any time by adjusting your browser settings.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- This website uses a 3rd party service called Google Analytics to collect information about visitor behaviour to inform business decisions. Examples of the information collected via Google Analytics includes the number of visits, areas of this website users are accessing and the action users are taking. This information is anonymous and does not allow identification of individual users accessing this website.
- You can learn more about privacy at Google or choose to opt-out of this feature entirely by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION VIA ENQUIRY FORMS
- If a user submits an enquiry to M R Vehicle Sales via an enquiry form on this website, then details including the name, email address, phone number as well as any additional information provided by the user in the form will be sent to M R Vehicle Sales and stored within tools including tools made available by Exchange & Mart. This information, unless otherwise stated, is intended for legitimate business use including responding to the enquiry. If you enquire about vehicle finance, the information you provide will be shared with our finance providers. It will not be shared with any other parties or used without consent. The information is kept indefinitely.
- By submitting an enquiry via any form on this website, a user gives consent to be contacted by appropriate methods in relation to the enquiry, and if enquiring about vehicle finance, a user gives consent for their information to be shared with finance providers.
- REACH EDGE
- This website uses a 3rd party service called Reach Edge to track results from all M R Vehicle Sales’s marketing activity and to manage contacts and leads. If a user visits this website as a result of responding to M R Vehicle Sales’s marketing activity and then submits an enquiry via a form on this website, or calls the M R Vehicle Sales’s tracked telephone number, the user’s telephone number, email address, name and any other information submitted by the user may be stored with the Reach Edge platform. This is for the legitimate business use of tracking and measuring marketing activity, and for managing leads and contacts. The data is not shared with any other third parties and is stored indefinitely.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to access, amend and erase information M R Vehicle Sales holds on you. You can request access, amendments or erasure of your data by contacting M R Vehicle Sales directly using the details available on this website.
Calls to the telephone numbers shown on this website may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Last Updated: 9th August 2018